Reference Manager is no longer for sale, but we are still here to help!
Our technical support staff can answer your Reference Manager questions or help you make the move to EndNote.
EndNote and Reference Manager are both quality reference management solutions, used by thousands of researchers around the world. Endnote, known for its advanced reference management and bibliography creation tools, and Reference Manager for its reference sharing capabilities.
But now, with the addition of library sharing and unlimited online storage in EndNote, there’s no question as to which Thomson Reuters reference management solution will best meet your needs. Consider the advantages of using EndNote to find, store, create, and share your research.
How EndNote supports you
- Share your entire library with up to 14 other users
- Mac®/iPad® and Windows®
- Works with operating systems such as OS X and Windows 8
- Unicode-compliant to accommodate a worldwide character set; e.g., Chinese, Japanese, and Korean
- Many citation styles and connection file options
- Automatic file attachment
- Easy syncing for desktop, online, and iPad